28 Replies Latest reply: Sep 18, 2015 5:48 PM by eyesee RSS

Free 100 Marriott Rewards points

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

If you would like a free 100 MR points, simply take the super short survey and click submit. It says the points will post within two weeks. If you are a casual traveler, at the very least the 100 points would keep your points from expiring for another two years.

http://pointsmilesandmartinis.boardingarea.com/2015/08/quick-easy-free-100-marriott-points-for-20-second-survey/

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Free 100 Marriott Rewards points
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

thx a quick 100 points

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

thx a quick 100 points

thx a quick 100 points

thanks a quick 100 points

thanks a quick 100 points for about ten seconds of effort

eyesee Platinum 2 Reviews

Wow, thanks so much for posting this!  Helps quite a bit for family member Marriott accounts!

Wow, thanks so much for posting this! 

Wow, thanks so much for posting this! 

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

100 points for 12 seconds, maybe we should get points for the number of hours we spend in the hotel?  That would change the way we spend out time in hotels if the room door was attached to our time spent earning points, we might not spend it all in the bar right bejacob

ramoneur Platinum

easy points;

thnx!

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

everyone loves easy points

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Thanks for sharing with the community, ks77!

Gninke Gold

Great find

kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

Good catch!  Thanks for the heads up!

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

I received an email from Marriott with a link to this survey today.

kecurb Silver

Thanks ks77 for the info!

jd7007 Silver

Thank you. Appreciate the tip.

foxglove Silver 3 Reviews

Nice catch, ks77. Thanks!

702rugbyref Platinum

Thank you and I will take all 'free points' I can get. Cheers

702rugbyref Platinum

I do have a question on this...why is this survey not provided upon logging in? It would seem that you would get more participation and make it more noticeable for the members...just my thinking.

aje5837 Silver 1 Reviews

Thanks!  I'll take any points I can get!

goducks!! Platinum

Survey says closed now

Has anyone actually received the 100 points posted to their account?  I haven't, nor have my family members.

It has been over 2 weeks.

Just checking.

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

If I remember right, I think it said something like 4 weeks to post.

Uh-Oh:

I just found this on the comment page if you now follow the link in the original posting:

Harvey Mechanic says:

just spoke to Ryan at Marriott Rewards (1-800-321-7396) and he informed me that the survey your linked to about getting 100 points is not authorized by Marriott and he told me that they could not be giving 100 Marriott points for the people completing the survey. Actually the survey does not state explicitly that they are giving 100 Marriott Rewards points. They may only be giving 100 of the survey company’s points. In fact, it may simply be a scam page that is trying to get your Marriott reward account number to book a room stay.

- See more at: http://pointsmilesandmartinis.boardingarea.com/2015/08/quick-easy-free-100-marriott-points-for-20-second-survey/#sthash.HtT6SHNC.dpuf.

doddsy69 Platinum 8 Reviews

still no points showing on my acc  is this something we should be concerned about if its a scam ?

I called Marriott Customer Service today.  I forwarded all the links and information so the representative can have the technical support look into this.  The rep said they will find out if this is a scam and let me know.  He did not give a time frame of solving the puzzle.

I spoke with Marriott customer service today.  Technical support believes this is a scam.  They had me add a pin number and security question to protect my personal information.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...