6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 19, 2015 8:57 AM by luckytraveler RSS

Fairfield Inn in Va. Beach

MarSteelFan Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Any one have any experience with the Fairfield Inn in Va. Beach?  Looking to go for a week and was wondering about this property?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott
  • Re: Fairfield Inn in Va. Beach
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Interesting to hear what other share, MarSteelFan, as I unfortunately have never been to this property. Are you heading there on vacation?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

MarSteelFan Platinum

Yes over Neptune Festival wknd and the next wknd for the annual air show at Oceania NAS. My wife booked at a non-Marriott property - She didn't know about the points thing, and I was going to change just not sure which one

jl3549 Platinum

We haven't stayed at this one, but stayed at Virginia Beach Hotels | Courtyard Virginia BeachOceanfront

We had a good trip, it's been 7-8 years ago but the hotel was very nice/clean for a beach front property.

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

I agree with jl3549 about the Courtyard Virginia Beach North location.  It's a solid beach hotel and is on the quiet end of the beach.  I would recommend it over the Fairfield Inn.

MarSteelFan Platinum

I looked at the CY but my wife and I actually like the busy end of the beach this time of year. Not as far to walk for the Neptune attractions except the sand sculptures

luckytraveler Platinum 3 Reviews

Stayed at this hotel over Columbus Day Holiday.  It is a very basic hotel at southern end of VA Beach.

Plan on walking a few blocks to most dining spots and other activities . Nice for a short weekend, but may get overwhelmed during High season or when close to capacity.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...