3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2015 5:03 PM by moonflower RSS

Marriott's Villas at Doral: No Rewards Availability

tsjesq Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am a Platinum member and am trying to book a two night rewards stay for next summer at this property; however, there is literally no rewards availability for any night in all of 2016.  Can someone explain how this is possible? 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott's Villas at Doral: No Rewards Availability
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Reaching out to our team to get insight around this tsjesq. Hold tight and I'll follow up with you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

Sounds like lindseyh is going to do some research for you which would be great.  When we bought into the MVCI, we were told that most of the MVCI properties will not let you use MR points for stays.  However, I actually have used MR points for some of the properties, so it seems that some MVCI properties do let you use points on certain dates.  Also, if you are a MVCI owner, you can sometimes get a nice discount if you pay for nights at MVCI properties instead of using MCVI points or MR points, as you probably know.

moonflower Platinum 13 Reviews

No I can't but I have stayed there and it is the most disappointing MVC I have stayed at. It is dead and there is no restaurant of any description. I would avoid at all costs.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...