7 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2015 6:03 PM by kharada46 RSS

Hawaii Flight Sale

kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated
  • Re: Hawaii Flight Sale
    702rugbyref Platinum

YES  I saw that...I sure wish I could fit it into my fall schedule...bummer for me.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

Already had ticket using miles.  Looking at this, it was not that long age when I flew for $99 each way.  Now we jump on prices 3 times that.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

californian, yup.  Especially out of LAX.  But, Hawaiian does have good prices out of SJC, PDX, OAK, and SEA.  I got my HNL-PDX, SEA-HNL for $400 RT

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

Thank you!  I am going in Nov. and was looking at $794 on DL and thought that sounded pretty good.

702rugbyref Platinum

I am sure there will be restrictions so it may end up being $794...GOOD LUCK!

Good luck to you clebert!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...