2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2015 2:52 PM by yogiman RSS

Kingston Residence Inn Waters Edge terrible, and shout out to Marriott DT Lousiville

yogiman Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Recently stayed at Kingston Residence Inn Waters Edge, asked for early check in and it unfortunately didn't happen which I can understand as it was a long weekend, what was upsetting was the hotels inability to get me into our rooms @ check in time of 4pm.  I had two rooms reserved and had brought my family and my mother in law and sister in law to visit family in Kingston after their recent lose of their father in late June.  We had dinner reservations for 16 people at 5 pm that we missed out on and because some of the family where young children a total of 6 people had to leave prior to us rearranging dinner plans.  Not the best showcase for Marriott to my extended family and very upsetting and embarrassing to myself.

Unfortunately there where other guests in the same situation and not very much the front desk staff would/could do. 

I travel a fair amount with work and have been loyal to Marriott when available at the destination I travel to, I now have started looking at different loyalty programs to spend my travel dollar.

I do have compliments for the staff of the Marriott Downtown Louisville though, excellent service, friendly folks.  Highly recommend it for travelers to Louisville.

Residence

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...