2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 10, 2015 6:58 AM by guidedog613 RSS

Spirit to Serve nomination

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Olivia, a front desk agent at the Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel, for a Spirit to Serve award.  Olivia helped us when we needed to change rooms because our original room was the 2nd tiniest room we have ever had a Marriott property.  It was uncomfortable for 1 night, so since we were staying for 5 nights I requested a room change.  In our discussion, I mentioned in passing that it was our anniversary. When we returned to the hotel, we picked up our new key from Olivia, and went to our new room.  It was easily 3X as big as our original room and was a corner room with wrap around windows!  We hadn't been in the room long when we received a call that room service was delivering something to our room.  Olivia had sent us champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, and a sweet note wishing us a Happy Anniversary.  That was a first for us and it really meant a lot to me that she was so thoughtful.  As we would come and go when she was on duty, she always wanted to know what we had done and was there anything that she could do to make our stay better.  Olivia was always courteous and professional, but with an added warmth that is not always seen.  Thank you, Olivia.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Marriott Hotels & Resorts Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Hotel
  • Re: Spirit to Serve nomination
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, razorbackfan, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spirit to Serve nomination
    guidedog613 Platinum 6 Reviews

Wow razorbackfan  that is a wonderful surprise. This Marriott is one of my regular stays and the staff here have always gone above and beyond for us. Happy Anniversary and I hope you enjoyed your stay in Vancouver.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...