1 2 3 14 Previous Next 199 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2016 4:38 PM by rle RSS

Birthday Elite Night Credit

702rugbyref Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

It is not automatic. You need to make sure Marriott Rewards has your birthday on file...apparently they don't ask this...hmmm. Anyway, Erica was very helpful at the MR Customer Service desk and put in a work request for me and my account should be credited within 1-2 business days. In the future, they will send you something via email and I guess you must respond in order to receive this birthday credit.

Make sure they have your birthday on file but I find it strange they have almost all my personal info. Nonetheless, they have it now for the future.

Cheers to all. Phil

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• 1. Re: Birthday Elite Night Credit
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Thanks for sharing this, 702rugbyref!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• 2. Re: Birthday Elite Night Credit
    LuckyCharm$ Gold

Did the birthday night ever get credited to your account? I have been a Rewards Member since 2005 and I have never received this email. This past June was my birthday and in early June I called CS and made sure my birthday was listed on my profile and still nothing.

• 3. Re: Birthday Elite Night Credit
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hmm.  That's odd, LuckyCharm$. Can you send me a private message with your Rewards Number? I'd like to work with our team for clarity on this.  Thanks in advance. 

• 4. Re: Birthday Elite Night Credit
    LuckyCharm$ Gold

Done

• 5. Re: Birthday Elite Night Credit
    kecurb Silver

Thanks for the info 702rugbyref!

Updated profile with b-day so hopefully going forward this will work!

• 6. Re: Birthday Elite Night Credit
    702rugbyref Platinum

Yes it did.

• 7. Re: Birthday Elite Night Credit
    702rugbyref Platinum

Yes it did....

LuckyCharm$

• 8. Re: Birthday Elite Night Credit
    dancermom Silver

Does every member get this birthday credit? What is the credit for? Thank you!

• 9. Re: Birthday Elite Night Credit
    702rugbyref Platinum

You need to make sure your birthday is on your profile. Call MR customer service to ensure it is.

• 10. Re: Birthday Elite Night Credit
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi LuckyCharm$,

Our team has advised that the bonus Elite night has now been manually posted to your account! Please let me know if you do not see it there but you should be all set now!

• 11. Re: Birthday Elite Night Credit
    dancermom Silver

Is this for all reward members? Is it a free night stay? I called Marriott rewards and they seemed unsure about it. I have been a member for years, and have never received this email. Sorry for so many questions!! Thank you!

• 12. Re: Birthday Elite Night Credit
    guidedog613 Platinum 6 Reviews

You get one elite night posted to your gold or platinum quest. It is not a free night stay. Make sure your profile is up to date with all your pertinent information including your birth date.

• 13. Re: Birthday Elite Night Credit
    dancermom Silver

Thank you!

• 14. Re: Birthday Elite Night Credit
    goose1 Platinum

I have been Platinum for several years and thus far this year I have over 120 days in Marriott hotels and I am still in a Marriott at the NY Marquis until Sept 27th and I never got a birthday elite night credit. How does this happen and what good is it anyway when you stay 120 plus nights a year at Marriott and another 75-100 at Hilton.

1 2 3 14 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...