4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2015 8:34 AM by ks77 RSS

Spirit to Serve - Maricela H.

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

NathalieF, joshm, merb

I would like to nominate Maricela H. the concierge of the New York Marriott Downtown. I contacted her a few days before a special occasion one night stay at the property to request an upgrade. She was quick in replying to me and worked with her rooms manager to secure my wife and I a beautiful 1BR Executive Suite. The room was fabulous and my wife really enjoyed the weekend in the city. In the evening, Maricela delivered a snack box and some beverages for us to enjoy as well. She made the stay truly great and I would like to have her efforts recognized. Thank you. o

• Re: Spirit to Serve - Maricela H.
    joshm Member

Thanks for the shoutout.

Excited for the folks that manage Spirit to Serve nominations seeing this and moving forward with it! I t's always awesome to hear about experiences like this, and we appreciate you sharing, ks77!

PS- I edited the post a bit as to refrain from mentioning her full name, as it is personally identifiable information.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

Sorry about that...thanks for taking care of it for me!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, ks77, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...