7 Replies Latest reply: Aug 26, 2015 10:45 AM by 702rugbyref RSS

Glacier Bay

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

GB1.jpg

We spent a day cruising Glacier Bay during our northbound cruise from Vancouver, BC to Seward, AK.  Words alone cannot describe the beautiful scenery.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Glacier Bay, Alaska, USA
  • Re: Glacier Bay
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

razorbackfan,

Thank-you for the wonderful photo!

Please send us more, with more details of the wonderful trip!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

joshm Member

This photo is absolutely stunning.

The water. the mountains, the sky, the low-lying clouds sifting through the mountain side. THAT'S paradise! Albeit a tad colder than most folks' idea of paradise.

Thanks for sharing razorbackfan!

I was pleased with how pictures from my Samsung Galaxy 4 turned out.  I don't take very many pictures because my husband is a professional photographer with professional equipment, so his pictures are always better.  The day we spent cruising Glacier Bay was extraordinary.

eb5147 Alumni Steward Platinum 7 Reviews

I'm surprised, also.

No wonder you have such good pictures!!  You have a good eye yourself!!  I bet you go to a lot of photo competitions.

My husband also tells me I have a good eye.  I am just not interested in learning how to use his professional equipment (although, I do have to carry it at times.)  He has never been to a competition.

eb5147 Alumni Steward Platinum 7 Reviews

razorbackfan

When you do so well with a cell phone, why carry all of that or even bother to learn all of those settings?  You do great!!! 

702rugbyref Platinum

Love it! I was there this past weekend and went to Portage Glacier as well. I will get a pic or two up shortly.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...