5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 3, 2015 8:28 AM by sg1974 RSS

Spectacular Space Center Stay!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

If you have a chance to visit The US Space Center, as well as Port Canaveral, you will enjoy the FF Inn in Titusville, FL.  It is rated the finest hotel in the area and a short drive to so much!

Last week, my family enjoyed a wonder stay, and enjoyed not only the Space Center, but Cocoa Beach as well.  This hotel is clean, the breakfast if most pleasant, and the staff is exceptional.  We really enjoyed the fine housekeeping service of Glady's.  She is a wonderful person, Mother of 6, and really enjoys making your room special.  We had a lot of laughs together, and as "Late Departures", she did a wonderful job on our room.

You will enjoy the reasonable price, cleanliness, and fine service here.  They are going to renovate, according to the GM, Jim U, but you would not notice any less of quality surroundings.  This is a special place to enjoy!

Do you have other experiences here?  If so please share!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Titusville, Florida, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
  • Re: Spectacular Space Center Stay!
    kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

I wish I did!  Have yet to make it to FL!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

702rugbyref Platinum

Thank you! I do enjoy my little time I get to relax when I am in the Cape area.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

IMG_2539.JPG

IMG_2540.JPG

There is a lot to see!

sg1974 Gold

It is a must see attraction.

Brought back some nice memories thanks for posting.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...