6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 16, 2015 3:32 PM by kecurb RSS

Are bookmarks broken

kecurb Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I have tried to use bookmark on IE, Chrome and Firefox browsers with no success. I also had no luck on my phone or tablet. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks,

Bruce

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Are bookmarks broken
    joshm Member

Thanks for letting us know about his, kecurb.

I'm going to get this over to our team and see what they can find out about the site and bookmarking issues. Stay tuned!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

kecurb Silver

Will do, thanks!

702rugbyref Platinum

I have been unsuccessful at using them since I joined..thought it was me so curious as to this answer.

kecurb Silver

This works for me now. Thanks All!

Fixed by server refreshed on the back end.

dmcannon Platinum 4 Reviews

This is not working for me, either, and I have tried it in IE, Firefox, and Chrome. All I get is an error message; its only suggestion is to log out and back in again, but that doesn't work, either.

kecurb Silver

This is working for me at the moment but sounds like a server refresh might be needed.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...