1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 29, 2015 2:07 PM by joshm RSS

Lifetime Status shows zero points.

suzyq162 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello-

It seems like a few people are having this issue, but under the "Lifetime Status" link on the Marriott website, my nights display correctly, but my points show 0.

Is there a way to get this corrected permanently?

Thanks!

Susan

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime Status shows zero points.
    joshm Member
    Currently Being Moderated

Hello suzyq162, and welcome to Insiders!

I'd be happy to help provide support regarding your post. You've come to the right place to do so, as I represent the moderation team for the forum (me [joshm] lindseyh, and carat). Go ahead and send me a DM with your Rewards number, and I'll get the process started.

this place is about more than asking questions. It's about sharing also. From experiences to travel insights and recommendations, this community knows a great deal about travel, Marriott, and everything in between. I encourage you to explore the site and check out all of the wonderful threads and topics that folks and discussing here every day.

Looking forward to hearing more from you here!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...