7 Replies Latest reply: Jun 17, 2016 10:33 PM by lorenc RSS

New Marriott Hotel in Beverly Hills

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Have any Insiders stayed at the new Marriott Hotel In Beverly Hills?  The location is great, but the small # of reviews seem mixed.  Would love to get someone's opinion on this......

thanks

Shoeman

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Beverly Hills, California, USA
  • Re: New Marriott Hotel in Beverly Hills
    702rugbyref Platinum

I am planning to stay there in two weeks time...I will post after then.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

me as well.  I am there on the 12th of august.  we can compare notes.  all the reviews talk about renovation  going on.....

carolp Platinum

I Stayed for 4 nites earlier this month. It's a Crowne Plaza that's been completely remodeled. Great location. Beautiful new public spaces but old bones. Noisey elevators and noisey A/C. The weirdest thing is that the rooms have no closets! Big hooks with hangers.. 2 small drawers..no desk either. I was in the concierge room in the wee hours of the morning so that I could spread out and work. I will say that the staff was working very hard to please guests! Bar and front desk were quit good...valet too!

joshm Member

Good topic here, shoeman1000!

I might be heading down to the area in December and may have to check this place out.

lorenc Platinum 1 Reviews

I stayed last week at this newly renovated property which is now a Marriott.  The staff are super friendly and try really hard to acknowledge the customers.  I am a Platinum Rewards member so I stay at a lot of hotels during the year. Although they are trying hard this location doesn't stand up to the Marriott reputation yet.  Perhaps they will some day but not currently. As mentioned in previous posts, no work space or closets in the room. Bathroom is compact which is being kind. No couch or comfortable chair but a bench that could seat 6 along the wall. No ice available on the floors so room service must bring you any ice needed. Cheap plastic glasses in the rooms which reminds me of the Fairfield Inn. But the reason I will not return is the rate adjustment agreed to by the front desk during my stay was not honored during check out. I should have known better to get it in writing rather than accept a verbal commitment to make a note in my folio but I have not had that experience at a Marriott before. Maybe I will try this property again but not too soon.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi lorenc.  Sounds like you've had a frustrating stay.  I'd like to take a deeper look into this for you.  Would you mind sending me a private message with your Rewards number, dates of your stay, and additional details on the rate you were promised?  Thanks in advance.

lorenc Platinum 1 Reviews

I returned to this property, Beverly Hills Marriott, for my second stay this month and had a marvelous stay. The staff from the front desk, maintenance, housekeeping, M Club, valet parking are all tremendous.  Friendliest Marriott staff anywhere. Yes, it is a converted property to the Marriott brand so it has its limitations, but it is clean and has a great location.  the small pool/spa area is very classy and comfortable. It is still odd to have Fairfield Inn disposable plastic glasses in the room but I simply go down to the bar and ask for regular glassware. I will return anytime I am in the area.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...