4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 18, 2015 1:16 PM by JasonCampbell RSS

Review of Portland Fairfield Inn at the Airport

JasonCampbell Platinum 14 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The location is horrible due to the traffic on the main route to the hotel. diiner choice-wise if you wany anything besides fast fattening food and Panera everynight you need to drive at least 15 miles away. But due to proximity to I205 and Portlands crappy road design it will take you sitting in traffic 30 minutes juat to get from the hotel to the connection with 205.

Also the staff doest really cater to reward members. Out checkout I had an incompetent staff
member that could not figure out how to check me out properly and charged my
card wrong when switching cards to my billing card. this really pissed me off. She not only had to perform two authorization
transactions, but additionally for some reason I was double hit another
authorization for the same the next day on Saturday. they tied up
almost $900 of my travel money for a 3 night stay. I called to complain but no one was willing to help me.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Portland, Oregon, USA
  • Re: Review of Portland Fairfield Inn at the Airport
    joshm Member

JasonCampbell,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with the community. Additionally, as it seems you did not receive the support you were seeking, I'd like to help.

Go ahead and send me a DM with your Rewards number and the best way to reach you. From there, I can get you connected in order to talk about your experience and seek help.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

joshm Member

Thanks for the response, JasonCampbell.

I've passed your information to our team and have requested support.

Heads up: I've deleted your response that includes your Rewards and contact information. It's personally identifiable data that I'm sure you'd like to keep private.

myannadog1 Silver 2 Reviews

Sorry you had such a negative experience.  Next time forget about the airport and stay at the Riverwalk Marriott in P-Land.  Great staff, food, walk to restaurants.  Great location, free parking -- just get up earlier to go to airport.  I've stayed there several times for extended periods of time and have really had good stays.

dlh

JasonCampbell Platinum 14 Reviews

Thanks I'll try that.  This last trip for 14 days I stayed over on the Washington side at a brand new Marriot Town Place Suites off of Mill Plains BLVD in Vancouver and it was wonderful. I really love that hotel and it has a great running trail around a pond in front of it.

Jason

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...