tjc new york

please help me.  i see many insider are not satisfied with

here marriott timeschare weeks.  now with the points system

and the loost of money. 

one question    why same insider byu more at 1 week

with one week only you alredy interval member, and you can buy

marriott gateways for 1  2  ou 3 weeks in all the world

for the price what you pay for your second week and the 

maintenance fee what you have to pay every years.

it is mutch cheaper when you buy your weeks  with interval

you find weeks  cheaper    at what you pay only

for your maintenance fee  in your residence.

i know  i not will make me friends  with marriott rewards.

• Re: expensive marriott timescharer weeks
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

Regrets Klaus - I'm not sure I understand the question, but I'll give it a shot.

Interval International (II) is a timeshare vacation exchange licensed to provide exchange services and vacation packages for a fee. Marriott timeshare owners deposit their timeshare unit with Interval to exchange within or outside of Marriott. 

For example, a Marriott owner whose home resort is Summit Watch in Utah can exchange their week for a week at Marriott's BeachPlace Towers in Fort Lauderdale or the Disney Yacht Club at Disney World in Orlando. Interval simply brokers the exchange and books the reservation for fee. Marriott is Interval's largest customer base.

Interval is also licensed to 'buys' blocks of unused inventory from Marriott Vacation Club to 'rent' to members for a fee. This inventory might unsold developer weeks or weeks obtained through foreclosure.  These weeks are purchased at a wholesale discount - so to speak - so that Interval passes on the discount to their members looking for 7 night packages.  This discount on the second week which I think you are asking about is a member-only benefit.  

For those who may not be familiar with timeshare, 'deeded' nights and nights 'rented' through Interval are ineligible for earning Marriott Rewards points.  However, deeded nights and II rented nights are counted towards towards qualifying for Elite status provided a Marriott Rewards ID is presented at check-in/check-out.

Similarly, 'deeded' nights are ineligible for Megabonus even though the maintenance fee was paid with VISA, the T&C of the Megabonus requires payment using VISA at checkout.

Hope I answered the question, regrets otherwise.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

klaus29 Silver

TJC newyork thank you so mutch for your answer

what is alltime very clear.

what i wont explaine to you  schure up to peaple

1 week timeschare with marriott is  enough  for me

why i dont byu a second week very expensive plus

the maintenance fee?    easy to anderstand  for about

10000 to 18000 us dollars the week plus the maintenance fee

what cost a week with marriott.

you know  how many  gateways you can buy  with

with all this money? all your life 1ou 2 gateways  every years

the gateway week  is cheaper  at what you pay

for  your mainenance  fee  only in yur residence.

exemple  your maintenance fee is 450 US dollars

you find in orlando  ou  phuket many times cheaper

1 week  whith the  interval gateways.   and  you dont loost

one penny  no investisement for byu a marriott timeschare

week  no on dollar  for  maintenance fee.

you pay only your gateway  and all is includet. you get  your

nights  no points.  you remember phuket for 287 E the week

later the price  go hight  i get 2 weeks  each for 337 euros

for december full season.  and very important  here it is not

a difficult   exchange  no it is a gateway   you find

so many weeks   from marriott in all the world

thank you  exuse my poor englisch  i hope this letter is moor

clear  for anderstanding

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum

Klaus

Interval getaways are not open to the public.  To enjoy inexpensive vacation getaways through Interval International, the following requirements must be met:  A) Owning a timeshare and B) paying maintenance fees and C) active membership in Interval International. 

klaus29 Silver

TJCnew york

schure you neet be owner from 1 week timeschare for

be mempber from interval international.

but   2 ou 3 weeks  its not nessesery

with the money what you spend for a second ou

a third  timeschare week you can byu  many

many  many  gateways from interval.

no investement no  maintenance fee.

only for the first week  yes   for be interval member

i hope you anderstand  now

i know its my good french oxford englisch what is

very special  to anderstand

tjcnewyork Platinum

That's correct.  With 1 week of timeshare ownership plus membership in Interval International, the benefits include an unlimited number of getaway vacations at popular destinations and rates much less than ownership. The challenge is availability and priority. Owners at very popular destinations hold onto their week(s) so inventory may be limited. 

The best illustration of this are Marriott Vacation Club oceanfront resorts at destinations in Aruba, Hawaii, Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach, Newport Coast and parts of Florida. During peak seasons, owners occupy their units, making it very difficult if not impossible to book a getaway.  And, if there was availability, there would be a seasonal markup.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...