13 Replies Latest reply: Aug 6, 2015 12:33 PM by mauibound2 RSS

Key West Marriott Beachside - Email Contact Info?

psudad Alumni Steward Gold 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Would anyone have the email address of either the concierge or management?  I just booked a room down there for this fall and wanted to ask a few questions.  Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Key West, Florida, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel
  • Re: Key West Marriott Beachside - Email Contact Info?
    joshm Member

Happy to retrieve this for you, psudad.

Stay tuned. I'll follow up as soon as I receive it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

joshm Member

psudad,

Here is the email address you requested!

Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel info@beachsidekeywest.com

Thanks, Josh!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

psudad,

A beautiful place, and an enjoyable town to relax!

Jerry,

Thanks for your reply.  Any recommendations for dining, drinks?  I know it is about 3+ miles to the heart of Duval from the hotel, but it is a comfortable/safe walk?  We don't mind the distance, as we walk about 5-10 miles a day when we are traveling in Europe.  Nice way to walk off the consumption!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

psudad,

Yes, you are in for a nice time.  Would recommend the shuttle downtown, then you will get plenty of walking in!  Here are some places you will want to experience:

Jimmy Buffets.JPG

Jimmy Buffet's, the food is really pretty good, and reasonably priced.  Worth it, as you walk down Duval Street.

IMG_0055.JPG

Key West Lighthouse, great view!  Across the street from Papa Hemingway's home!  A short walk from there to Harry Truman's place.  Another nice place to visit!

B O's Fishwagon.JPG

B.O.'s Fishwagon, does not look like much, but is really got some great sandwiches.  It is a block from Sloppy Joe's, and Hog's Breath Saloon.  Both are mush see's.  Make sure at Hog's Breath you use their camera to wave hello to friends back home!  (Especially if it is cold, where they are).

IMG_0591.JPG

One of the two wonderful places to enjoy a Sunset, here at "Louis Back-yard", probably one of the finest places to dine in Key West.  Likewise, if you enjoy festive crowds, take in Mallory Square at Sunset, it is amusing!

The other place, not far from where you are staying, is a favorite of locals, and very reasonable, and good.  The Rusty Anchor!

IMG_0652.JPG

Have a wonderful time, and please let us know if there are any other questions we can answer on MRI!

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I will second B.O.'s Fishwagon and Mallory Square recommendations from jerrycoin, both are special spots, but get to Mallory Square early as it gets hoppin.

S3600026.JPGS3600028.JPG

Also look into a Sunset Cruise, another completely relaxing and great way to end a fun day.

S3600007.JPG

For a great fun weekend brunch blueheaven is a must try joint.

Thanks for all the recommendations.  I was last in Key West in 1983, on a dive trip with some friends, so dining wasn't a big factor.  :-)

mauibound2 Platinum 4 Reviews

Hit the bar of the second level of the Westin for drinks to watch the sunset at Mallory Square..  The french toast with white chocolate at Camille's is excellent for breakfast.  For a sunset sail check out Sebago, if possible take the Appledore windjammer, I found it to be a more relaxed cruise than the booze cruise catarmans.

Great ideas, Maui!  Thanks.  Curious if anyone would know this but didn't Marriott have a property on the south shore where the Waldorf properties are now, or on the west side, where the Westin is?  I just seem to recall a Marriott on the key other than the ones now on the northeast corner.

mauibound2 Platinum 4 Reviews

I seem to recall there was a Marriot property several years ago that was close to the airport on S Roosevelt.  It may now be the Hyatt Vacation Club.  I have stayed at the Waldorf, Casa Marina and was not impressed.  At best it should be called a Hilton, not a Waldorf level property.  Duval Street continues to be where the most entertainment is.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...