2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 27, 2015 1:59 PM by 702rugbyref RSS

Kudos to the AC Hotel Barcelona Forum

billnelson Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have to give a shout out to the team at the AC Hotel Barcelona Forum.  On a recent trip to Spain, I decided to try the AC brand (after all, it originated in Spain so I figured what the heck).  Of the three different AC hotels I visited (one in Barcelona and two in Madrid), the AC Hotel Barcelona Forum was by far the best.  I booked a family room/suite that allowed two adults and two children to stay in the same room.  This was not an option at many of the other AC Hotels that I considered; in those other locations I had to book two rooms.  I didn't know what to expect so my expectations were set pretty low (just in case).  What I found, however, was just the opposite, this was a fantastic hotel in a great location with some great amenities at a reasonable cost:

- ocean view rooms with a short walk to the beach

- a full service spa

- a rooftop pool/bar with a spectacular view of both the beach and the city center

- a shopping mall across the street

- the hop on/hop off sightseeing bus right outside the hotel

- easy access to the metro or a 6-10 euro cab ride to almost anywhere in the city

This was a great location, in a beautiful hotel, with an extremely friendly/helpful staff.  I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Barcelona for either business or vacation.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain AC Hotels by Marriott AC Hotel Barcelona Forum
  • Re: Kudos to the AC Hotel Barcelona Forum
    joshm Member

Love this!

Thanks for taking the time to share this experience with the community here at Insiders! And your pictures are fabulous.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Kudos to the AC Hotel Barcelona Forum
    702rugbyref Platinum

Good stuff! I am in Barcelona and Paris in October and was planing on the AC hotels (to get the badge!) lol

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...