8 Replies Latest reply: Jul 27, 2015 11:28 AM by 702rugbyref RSS

Marriott App Requests

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone used the new "requests" feature in the Marriott app? I know it is currently limited to certain properties with a "coming soon" message regarding its expansion. I was just wondering if anyone has used it and if so, how was it?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott App Requests
    702rugbyref Platinum

I gave up when I got the same message as you..last week.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

702rugbyref Platinum

One thing I have noticed is the points/stays I have are old on the app and way behind. Not sure why this is the case.It took me to delete and download the app after I received Platinum in order for it to change as well.

tishers Platinum

I have had the exact same issues with the Android app. Sometimes I need to clear the cache or delete and re-install the app for it to update my numbers/status.

It is not that good of an app. I would suggest that Marriott spend a bit more money and time in to making an application that works better and looks a bit more interesting.

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

If you stay logged in the data doesn't update.  I find that if I log out and then back in the data gets updated.

702rugbyref Platinum

thanks..I do stay logged in so now I will try logging out.

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

I have the same experience. I always have to log out and then back in to get refreshed info.

702rugbyref Platinum

Thanks..It seems that is the answer. I normally don't log out of anything unless they are bank related accounts but I guess I must change my habits.

702rugbyref Platinum

Ughhh...maybe it is my intellect on computers.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...