9 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2016 8:20 AM by brightlybob RSS

Marriott Rewards FlashPerks 2015

gwhitlock8 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone if/when flashperks will return? I saw a post from March 2015, indicating that there was not a plan in place to bring back Marriott flashperks, but I wanted to follow-up and see if there are any updates. Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Rewards FlashPerks 2015
    jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

not that we know of. I believe there are "member exclusive offers" posted by community manager every other week.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

doddsy69 Platinum 8 Reviews

What are they ?

702rugbyref Platinum

being only in the MR program since December, I do not know what Flash Perks are.

Platinum 28 Reviews

Don't feel bad, I've been around for years and I either ignored them or was never told about them.

I'd be paranoid if I wasn't convinced that they don't like me!!!!

greenit Platinum 4 Reviews

I haven't seen anything anywhere about the future of Marriott Rewards.  However, I am seeing huge promotions from SPG, Hilton (offer gold status with 3 stays), IHG, and a few others.  I am not sure if MR thinks it is secure or is planning to devalue points again.  <shrug>  As long as they don't follow the lead of airlines screwing frequent flyers they should be fine.  The net effect in the airline industry is lack of loyalty.. for example I now fly direct whenever possible and don't care about the airline.  Be a shame if I started picking the best hotel at a location versus Marriott.

nmolles Platinum

I agree with Greenit...it seems like Marriott use to have all kinds of promotions.....mega bonus- stay 2 paid nights and earn a free nite ( several times a year).... Flash perks that ran last July for several weeks.  Now the promotions and specials have stopped.  It really made you want to stay at a Marriott no matter what.  Now why not choose another hotel chain that may offer better rewards.  I'm a platinum member and I would like to know why our rewards have slowed down so much.  Even the anniversary reward is only a category 5 hotel and the categories have gone up so much that I can't even find one to use my reward at.

702rugbyref Platinum

I would vote for stay two and earn a free night!

Platinum

NathalieF - I recommend you set this post to no more replies or remove it possible....just sayin

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

I Enjoyed flashperks and would like to see it return.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...