13 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2015 11:59 AM by doddsy69 RSS

Does anyone else have constant problems with there nights / points crediting

doddsy69 Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone else on here have problems with the points and elite  crediting to there acc I just spent 4 weeks getting my points and nights corrected at the loss of plat arrival bonuses and here we go again after a 10 night stay at the Coral Springs Marriott I only get 4 nights showing on my acc points seem ok I'm not far away from lifetime gold so the nightsand points really matter

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Does anyone else have constant problems with there nights / points crediting
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

i have on a few instances. i find if not credited within 3-4 days it wont and i still have to wait the ten days to get it thru Marroitt

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Does anyone else have constant problems with there nights / points crediting
    702rugbyref Platinum

I have had to contact customer service 3 times for night points to be credited. I have also had to call on bonus point issues. It seems bot ha personnel as well as a computer problem...btw..each time they have fixed the missing points but you MUST WATCH your account carfefully

image.jpg

702rugbyref Platinum

What was the ultimate decision and made by whom? It does sound like someone at Marriott intentional tried to prohibit point allocation and at some point thereafter wanted to delete - for what reason?

That top  one last year took four months and many phone calls to sort out they credited my count then deducted them again and said they never

paddyscherrer Platinum

Hi,

there is 2 things 2 it:

1. When I complained and send a scanned version of the correct bill, Marriott always sorted it out. Always.

2. Yes, there is a high error ratio. (Hilton or IHG are even worse). I figured out what confuses the system:

a. A check in after midnight. If you sta e.g. from 01 July till 01 July (because of check inn after midnight) You loose one night.

b. 2 rooms in parallel

c. Rate changes during your stay

d. Mixups between reward nights and paid stays.

e. Confusion if parking, food, Resort fees, incidentals deserve points

f. No welcome points (often)

--> looking at my last 5 years I would assume an error ratio of about 25%

Points were re credited after a lot of mails calls i had 2 rooms booked one on points one on a cash rate so they  mistook the points reservation as the only one why I don't know like I say n the original post I explained the situation about 30 times over in emails before I finally got my point through

joshm Member

Thank you for taking the time to post, doddsy69, as you are not the first, and surely not the last, to experience issues with points posting. Here in the forum, me and the moderation team do what we can to ensure your points/nights are up to date when we see posts like this, and encourage you and anyone to reach out to us if you don't see this taking place. We're here to help!

pproblem solved and rectified turns out even though I had one room on this stay 10 nights on cash rate and one night 10 nights on a reward the system thought it was 5 paid 5 reward as only one receipt was forwarded to Marriott rewards biggest bunch of bull .... I've heard in my life but problems fixed points and nights are up to date

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...