2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 15, 2015 9:15 PM by doddsy69 RSS

Who's responsible for bonus points

doddsy69 Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

llast few stays I have had there has been a added 2000 bonus point per night credit which I have not received when my points credit to my rewards acc who's responsible for crediting these th e front desk or Marriott rewards I am having a nightmare at the minute with missing stays and wrong points and the rewards team seem non existant

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Who's responsible for bonus points
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi doddsy69, I'd be happy help look into this for you. If you send me your Rewards number, contact info and the properties you stayed at, I can have our team look into why your missing those points.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Who's responsible for bonus points
    doddsy69 Platinum 8 Reviews

OK thanks I will give the missing stay emails another couple of days to respond and get back in touch

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...