3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 22, 2015 8:40 AM by iahflyr RSS

Lifetime status shows "0" points?

phog007 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

My lifetime status shows 480 days but only 0 points?  How do i get this corrected?

Thanks,

Jeremy

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime status shows "0" points?
    702rugbyref Platinum

Ro ro...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi phog007! If you send me a private message with your Rewards number and contact information, I can help look into this for you.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

You could also call your Gold Elite Customer Service line and have them take a look at your account and explain why you have zero points.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...