1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 14, 2015 2:14 PM by joshm RSS

Protea Hotel Centurion

akis76 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Dear all,

Recently I've stayed at Protea Hotel Centurion and while my Marriott Rewards status seems to be recognised there are no points collected. After I contacted Marriott Rewards program support it seems that some Protea Hotels (even though they are listed on Marriott website) they do not participate on Marriott Rewards Program. One of them is the Protea Hotel Centurion at Pretoria, Johannesburg. So keep that in mind before booking that hotel.

Furthermore if you ever have to stay there avoid booking room 136. It's above the kitchen and there is an awful noise coming from the air condition of the kitchen. I had to change room in the middle of the night. Prefer always rooms on hight floors.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Protea Hotel Centurion
    joshm Member
    Currently Being Moderated

Hello akis76, and welcome to the Insiders Forum.

You've come to the right place to share the experience you've had here. The Insiders network is a great resource for folks. From highlighting experiences at properties and with the program, to the sharing of tips, recommendations, and insights from a group of tightly knit road warriors who are happily helping steer engagement within the site.

As you explore the page, we encourage you to check out ourGetting Started Guide for useful tips and tricks with regard to navigating the page. Also, feel free to reach out to me (joshm) or lindseyh with any questions or concerns that you would like addressed. We make up the moderation team for the forum and we're here to help!

Thanks so much for joining the Insiders family, and we look forward to hearing more from you.  

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...