5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2009 4:40 PM by anadyr RSS

Bonus Nights

baltodweller Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Does anybody know how one accrues bonus nights?  I have several and we're not sure how I got them!

Thanks in advance!
Nicole

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Bonus Nights
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Not sure what you're referring to by "bonus nights."  Are you talking about the double nights promotion that ended recently?  I'm sure if you give a better description, someone can help you out with an answer.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

baltodweller Platinum 2 Reviews

Of course!  My current Membership Level is Platinum and it says that I have a total of 192 Total Nights credited toward elite membership, then it says 118 are nights stayed and 74 are bonus nights. 

This information is found under my Current Account Summary / Membership Information; if I click on the plus sign next to "Nights Stayed" it opens a drop down that lists the nights stayed and bonus nights...

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Got it. Yes, I'm pretty sure those bonus nights are nights you earned during the double night credit promo this summer.

innebandy Platinum 2 Reviews

And, if you have a Marriott VISA card, you got 15 bonus nights from there as well.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

having the Marriott Visa Premier card gives you 15 bonus nights and any nights that you earned during the double nights promotion will show as well.  Rollover kicks in when the total for all earned and bonus nights goes over 75, meaning that your Platinum renewal will rollover with those nights, as opposed to starting with zero nights.

Hope that explains the system.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...