1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 20, 2015 6:27 AM by laurac RSS

Hi ham Jraif

williston Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Marriott Montreal Airport. What a pleasant and helpful guy.  100-150 nights a year so meet a lot of Marriott staff. Hi ham recognised me although it is a while since I last saw him (months). There were a few minor issues which needed resolving. He did this with the minimum of fuss and empowered his staff to help me also.  I have seldom received such friendly and efficient service despite being a rewards member for nearly twenty years.  He deserves the highest praise. Clone him and have him on every shift in every Marriott and you will see your business boom.  There is a large choice of hotels at Montreal Airport but I will be coming back here exclusively because of the helpful service I received from Hicham and his staff.  Well done!

Colin Fricker

PLatinum Premier

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hi ham Jraif
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, williston, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...