3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 20, 2015 5:43 PM by 702rugbyref RSS

amazing enthusiasm

terryr. Silver
Currently Being Moderated

my recent week stay at The courtyard marriot downtown in New Orleans was made exponentially better because of the Valet manager Marcos Henriquez.

He graciously  and enthusiastically greeted my family and i complete with our roof top shell full of luggage each time we arrived . He ran the garage and valet area with such a great spirit. It was amazing to me. I want him to be recognized.

• Re: amazing enthusiasm
    702rugbyref Platinum

I just love hearing about folks who love their jobs and make others pleasant. Good job and spirit!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, terryr., On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

702rugbyref Platinum

I stayed this past weekend at the new SHS in San Jose, CA and the desk staff were wonderful from the start. They new my name and recognized me each time I was nearby. Good atmosphere and location for a new hotel in Silicon Valley.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...