3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 1, 2009 7:47 PM by jesseh RSS

Airport to Buenos Aires Marriott?

intlflyer Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Anybody know anything about how best ( and least expensive ) to get to the Marriott from the BA airport?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Airport to Buenos Aires Marriott?
    pltnmprincess Platinum

It has been a few years, but we just took a taxi and it was pretty easy.  It took about 25-30 minutes.  I dont remember the cost, but I would have if it was exhorbitant.

The hotel is very nice.  They gave us a 9th floor (top floor) room with a balcony.  The lounge is one floor below, but from our balcony we could get the free wifi signal from the lounge.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

travelperfect Platinum

Taxi is the best way from the airport.  Drivers don't like to exhange for US dollars.

jesseh Platinum

Take a cab, if you have US, going to the Marriott in BA would be about $30 (which includes a healthy tip).

If you're looking to save cash... I have to say the Hilton is significantly cheaper (nearly half).  However, I would still take the time to visit the Marriott in BA as it's awesome.  It's about 100yrs old and fairly well kept.  Take time to look at all of the 'relics' they have around the hotel, it's like a museum.  For sure check out the nice selection of meat knives they have ;-)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...