3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 9, 2015 2:55 PM by lindseyh RSS

Cruise at Lake Michigan?

deb2345 Member
Currently Being Moderated

Hey guys, I’m planning to celebrate my 2nd wedding anniversary cruise trip for the next month. A few travel advisors recommended me to go to the lake Michigan cruise voyage. Have any of you been to cruise voyages before? Which is better; sea cruise or lake cruise? Please help me on choosing the right one. I really dont want to mess up our wedding anniversary. Thanks all!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Chicago, IL, USA
  • Re: Cruise at Lake Michigan?
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Congrats on you anniversary, deb2345! A cruise sounds like the perfect way to celebrate. I have not yet experienced the Lake Michigan cruise, so I'm excited and interested to hear what other Insiders have to share around this!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

deb2345 Member

Thank you but have you been to a sea cruise lindseyh? I havent been to both but I really want to try. I heard its romantic and relaxing.I know I have a month from now but just gathering genuine suggestions. Thank you for replying lindseyh.

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

I did go on a Mediterranean cruise a loooong time ago. I was very little and don't remember too much from the trip. I would love to go again someday!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...