5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2015 1:27 AM by californian RSS

BED BUGS Marriott Grand Chateau Las Vegas

mbiggs Platinum 20 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

As a platinum member, they actually CHARGED me a ROOM CHANGE FEE, would not show me the certificate the room had been cleared by HAZMAT.  I had to go out and buy all new luggage, washed my clothes and bagged my dry cleaning.

IT's time to move from Marriott.    STAY far away from this dirty unclean hotel.  I will save you from the actual pictures which I sent on to the COO without any response.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: BED BUGS Marriott Grand Chateau Las Vegas
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

wow and this hotel has been getting great views

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ndn Platinum

It's almost certainly illegal for them to charge you a room change fee for bed bug infestation in your original room.

mbiggs Platinum 20 Reviews

Ok I just called my credit card company to contest the charge.  I think you are right as I never did a receive a certification of any kind.  In my 20 years with Marriott I have had bed bugs 1 other time and the hotel manager handled it discretely in the right way.  This hotel won't admit to it, (I will save everyone from the pictures) and even charged me MORE to move not to mention I had to dispose of my luggage and buy new.

joshm Member

Yikes. Don't like this at all!

mbiggs, Go ahead and send me a direct message that includes your Rewards number, the confirmation number of the reservation, and the best way to reach you. I'd like to connect you to our support team in order to learn more about this and get you the assistance you need!

Thanks for posting about this, and sorry to hear of your experience.

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

One thing you can do to prevent getting bedbugs is to keep your luggage off the floor.  They used to have luggage racks in rooms but no more.  This forces me to put my luggage on a table or desk.  Why would they remove something as useful as a luggage rack?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...