9 Replies Latest reply: Jul 15, 2015 3:44 PM by foxglove RSS

Is there a link on this site to Marriott.com?

stlram Platinum 15 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I often connect and log in to this (Marriott Rewards Insiders) site from Marriott.com but am unable to find a reciprocal link back to the general Marriott.com webloginiosite. Am I blind or just unaware? Looking for easy access, thats all.__

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Marriott_website_login
  • Re: Is there a link on this site to Marriott.com?
    702rugbyref Platinum

I have thought this same question. In addition, it would seem logical the access to these pages should be easier to get to directly from your own sign-in.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Great questions, stlram. I'm going to look into confirmation around this and will let you know.

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

I have never been able to go to marriott.com from the Insiders site.  Maybe I, too, am missing something?

My hope was to be able to go back and forth quickly and easily from these two sites. Just 'sayin' it would be very useful!

foxglove Silver 3 Reviews

There IS an indirect link -- Click on Bill Marriott's blog link on the bottom of the MRI page. Once it opens, scroll down to the Marriott logo at the bottom of the blog page. Click on it, and Marriott.com will open up on a new tab. You may have to re-enter your password, but then it's clicking between tabs.

Good to know, but sounds a bit convoluted. I would prefer it embedded in insiders.

foxglove Silver 3 Reviews

Yeah, when you first posed the question, I started searching the MRI site for any ways to link the two, and that was the closest I could come up with -- not really much more convenient than simply opening a second tab manually.

702rugbyref Platinum

I am with you plus you timeout pretty quickly when you keep this page open.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...