2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 3, 2015 2:14 PM by georgia67 RSS

Special Member Exclusive Offer: MVC

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
Currently Being Moderated

Insiders, here's a special Marriott Vacation Club Exclusive Offer, just for you! This offer will go live in the next few days - let us know if you take advantage of it!

Member Exclusive Rates - 20% off Villas: 45+ resorts worldwide

Rest and relaxation await you this fall.  Members can enjoy exceptionally low rates on spacious villas in fantastic vacation destinations around the world.

From September 13 - December 3, 2015, enjoy 20% off leisure rates at your choice of more than 45 beautiful Marriott Vacation Club® resorts when staying any night Sunday through Thursday.  This offer is available any night of the week in Hawaii and the Caribbean.

Spacious villas feature separate living and dining areas, fully equipped kitchens, master suite, private balcony/patio and more.  Comfortable guest rooms are available as well.

Book your fall getaway with us today.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Special Member Exclusive Offer: MVC
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

No, thank you Marriott.  This is just more sales/marketing junk in my outspoken opinion.  For the past few years, we've been offered a real value, that is 35-40% discounts for Fall stays at MVC's for Golds/Plats.  We can already get close to 20% discounts with AAA and/or senior discounts.  There is nothing about this offer that would otherwise motivate me to stay at an MVC this fall.  Nothing to get excited about except for the time wasted reading this.  And most of the offers in my 9 pages of offers on my rewards page are junk that's not really useful.  Why I rarely think to check the Elite offers list anymore.  It rarely yields anything useful or of real value.  Same with the Marriott emails.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Special Member Exclusive Offer: MVC
    georgia67 Platinum

I have never been one for timeshares, etc.  We owned a condo at the beach for several years, but it was not a timeshare per sue.  How does the Marriott Vacational Club work? Does it have a residual value, is there a flat investment level you purchase? 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...