1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 6, 2015 1:58 PM by joshm RSS

Loved the 2 new Eco-features in Frederick Md

perrynh Gold
Currently Being Moderated

We recently stayed in Frederick MD for a wedding and loved the new shampoo/conditioner/body wash pump dispensers in the shower. I'm sure it will save huge numbers of those little bottles in the landfills, and likely some money to both Fairfield inns, and by extension, us!

We also noticed door-hangers that offered rewards points to people who opted to forego daily service.  Since we didn't get them, we asked at the desk, and the policy was only for guests staying for 3 or more days, and we were only staying for 2.  Even so, we were happy for the rewards offer, I frequently stay for longer on business, and would be happy to skip some days of service to save water.  As long as there's an easy way, like a checkbox, for more coffee  

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Loved the 2 new Eco-features in Frederick Md
    joshm Member
    Currently Being Moderated

This is great stuff, perrynh!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share this experience with the forum. I'm curious to see if the pump dispensers will be popping up more. I don't doubt that, if they do, the folks here will keep you and the rest of the community informed.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...