1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 26, 2009 9:41 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

snowboarding anyone?

usinpts2ride Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello everyone,

I'm an avid snowboarder/skier (yes i do both) in the winter. i have an obscene amount of rewards points and was looking to redeem them for some snowboarding vacations. I checked on Vail and breckenridge, but neither have avaliability for the time frame i was thinking on taking the vacation (around christmas). Has anyone had a good experience with going anywhere in the east/northern michigan/WV/PA area with their points and doing any winter activities?

• Re: snowboarding anyone?
    tjcnewyork Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

Check out the Lakes and White Mountains Regions of New Hampshire.  Marriott has two new properties, a TownePlace Suites in Gilford, NH about 2 miles from Gunstock near Lake Winnepesaukee and a Residence Inn in North Conway, NH about 28 miles east of Lincoln and the White Mountains National Forest via the Kancamagus Byway. The area is full of snowboarding, cross-country and downhill ski venues, popular among Olympic athletes.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...