15 Replies Latest reply: Jul 10, 2015 8:29 AM by carolina1 RSS

Do You Have Favorite Marriott Hotel Staff

carolina1 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Do you have favorites among the hotel staff at Marriott?

I have two favorite out of the hotels I have stayed at many times:

Marriott Portland Sable Oaks - The staff is helpful and gave us great advice.

Courtyard Marriott Lancaster ;  Two of my children attended Franklin & Marshall College and, since they were athletes, we spent many weekends at the Courtyard.  The staff were long-term employees and very helpful and friendly.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Do You Have Favorite Marriott Hotel Staff
    muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

I picked 3:

Residence Inn Vaughan, ON - super friendly staff and my go to place when I'm staying north of Toronto.

Fairfield Inn & Suites Elmira, NY - staff very helpful and friendly.

Buffalo Marriott Niagara - big, older hotel, but have always been treated so well by staff.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Love this idea, carolina1! What a great way to recognize those that may our stays wonderful. Keep the lists coming!

carolina1 Gold

I thought of one more.  We stayed at a the Courtyard Albany Marriott a few years ago and the Front Desk staff recommended an amazing small restaurant located in a nearby strip mall.  We had one of the best meals of our lives there!

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

Mikael (sp?) at Marriott Suites Sand Key in Clearwater, FL is my all-time favorite.  He was just great to us when we stayed last summer.  Everyone at that place was really excellent.  We also had a wonderful stay the older Marriott at Niagara Falls.  There are 2 right by each other, and we were at the older property.  We had a suite with a view of the falls, and it was fabulous.  We also ate on property and the server at the restaurant was among the best we ever had.  We also had wonderful service at St. Kitts Beach Club.  All of the staff there were really great.  I also really enjoyed the CL staff at the Essex House in NY.  They recognized me each day and were super attentive without getting in the way. Staff at the Mayflower at DC is also consistently excellent.  Brandon at the Terrazo restaurant at the Naples Ritz Carlton is another favorite of ours.  We also had top notch service from the front desk, bell staff, and restaurant staff at the Ritz in Ft. Lauderdale which is one of my favorite Marriott properties.

702rugbyref Platinum

I have yet to stay at a Marriott hotel more than 2 times and have not had the level of personal service when you do your mobile check-in/out.

aqua Platinum

If Marriott chooses to switch over to all mobile check in , I'm outta here ! I appreciate the professional desk staff at check in at every facility. Some of my best vacation information comes from the friendly staff at Marriott. I can stay at other hotels cheaper, I choose Marriott for this reason.

joshm Member

Great thread.

carolina1 Gold

Thanks!   Friendly and helpful staff encourage me to return to a hotel.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

carolina1 Gold

I agree. I have stayed at the REsidence Inn Fort Myers and that staff was amazing!  The front desk woman even offered to lend us beach chairs and recommended her favorite bar on  Captiva island for sunset viewing. 

What bar did she recommend as I want to see what her taste was?  And was it Cassidy at the Front Desk?

carolina1 Gold

I think it was the Mucky Duck.  It was in January a couple of years ago. 

Ahhh the Mucky Duck, great spot for amazing views for sure.  Haven't been there since the early 80's I don't believe.

carolina1 Gold

Great crowd and gorgeous sunset views.  I hope to get back there someday.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...