3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 13, 2015 6:23 AM by laurac RSS

Exceptional Service from Platinum Members Service

2puravida Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to give a shout-out and thanks to Mr. Dory N., who helped me when I called the Platinum Member line.

After a weekend stay in Columbus, I decided to seek help for my sister who is only a silver member. Dory handled my call in the most exceptional manner. Not only did he address my questions, settling them completely, but he also made some goodwill gestures that went much beyond the issue we had at the hotel.

Thank you Dory N. for exceptional, excellent customer relations. I applaud you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Exceptional Service from Platinum Members Service
    rlswider Platinum 7 Reviews

great to hear someone praise a job well done

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

702rugbyref Platinum

I too hand out kudos for those who deserve...well done!

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, 2puravida, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...