3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 6, 2015 2:10 PM by joshm RSS

Has anyone faced rude responses/behavior at Residence Inn - Rancho Cordova , CA ??

hillbilly007 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I was recently staying at Residence Inn - Rancho Cordova , CA. The behavior of property mgmt folks is just beyond plain rude.

I got couple of emails, whenever asked for longer stay at corporate rate, even though rooms was available, was bit unjustified, and to very good extent in my opinion rude - considering this is hospitality/service industry. I got excuses which i couldn't comprehend, and didn't even make me feel welcomed after initial stay.  I have never seen marriott's before the like one , and i vouch that i am not going to stay ever, period.

this is just plain unacceptable.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Has anyone faced rude responses/behavior at Residence Inn - Rancho Cordova , CA ??
    ramoneur Platinum

Do you have some more comprehensive details, context and examples?

Maybe a community manager can look into this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Has anyone faced rude responses/behavior at Residence Inn - Rancho Cordova , CA ??
      hillbilly007 Gold

I Absolutely do, infact those guys were so rude, that it's documented in email form .....I had be happy to share with Marriott community manager.

honestly, i don't think property as such should even participate in Marriott program, as they neither value the business the brand brings to them, neither they are willing to acknowledge.

thanks.

joshm Member

This is unfortunate to hear, hillbilly007.

If you'd like, I'd be happy to connect you for support regarding your recent experience. Just send me a direct message with your Rewards number and a way to reach you to begin.

Additionally, welcome to the Insiders forum. This is a great place for you to do what you've done here, and that is share in experiences (positive or otherwise) that seek to inform the greater community and provide a perspective as to the world of Rewards and travel in general. As you have probably seen, this place is an awesome community of travelers that are constantly sharing experiences, recommendations, tips, and photos with one another to serve the greater traveling community.

In the future, don;t hesitate to reach out to me (joshm), or lindseyh with any questions or concerns. We're here to help!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...