9 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2016 7:33 AM by laurac RSS

Great service.

marcod Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We stayed at the Courtyard Nusa Dua on Bali twice last holiday, visited Nusa Lembongan in between. We had a really great experience again. we stayed there also last november and really loved it. We where reconigized by the staff on arrival and ha a great holiday.

Ardika A was one of the staff members that delivered a special experience for us and my dad. My dad likes the Nasi goreng (fried rice) in the morning for breakfast. It was not at the buffet the first morning so we asked if it was possible to get it. Ardika took care of it and from that moment on, every morning he came to our table and ordered the Nasi goreng for my dead already, and it even came with egg, and shrimp crackers during the stay. My dad really enjoyed that and was very happy with the extra service. Also during the breakfast he always served our table with extra care and made nice conversations. Such a high level of real from the hart service is very special for such a young employee i think. I really want to nominate him, i think he deserves it. As platinum member i spend a lot of nights in the Marriott hotels, but Ardika really stands out in service for me and my dad.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Nusa Dua Bali, Indonesia Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Bali Nusa Dua
  • Re: Great service.
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, marcod, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Any news on this?

Greetings, the Spirit to Serve awards are determined and presented by the associate's General Manager, and sometimes can take several weeks. I will reach out to the manager to see if the award is in progress.

Greetingsmarcod, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge this associate and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, this associate has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

Thank you very much. Realy like that! 

Hi, I didn't hear or see a message that he got the reward. Can you check if they gave it?

The process for requesting and presenting the Spirit to Serve award can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months. I will reach out to the hotel's general manager to verify that the award is being processed or has been presented and will let you know what I hear!

Thanks!!

Greetings! The hotel has advised Ardika of the nomination and will officially present his award at their associate gathering later this month. Thank you again for taking the time to nominate Ardika!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...