2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 2, 2015 3:09 PM by doddsy69 RSS

shelbourne hotel in dublin ?

doddsy69 Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

has anyone on here stayed at the The Shelbourne Dublin, A Renaissance Hotel  im heading over there in august and  marriott options are now limited to 2 with the other ac hotel located miles out of the city this one is pricey whats the pros for a platinum member here

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: shelbourne hotel in dublin ?
    ndn Platinum

This is a WONDERFUL hotel, but VERY expensive. When we go to Dublin, we stay at the Westin because it is much cheaper. That said, there are times that the Shelbourne can be a decent enough price for my company to pay for it.

Gold and Platinum members will get free full breakfast in the Saddle Room restaurant at the Shelbourne. Platinum members also get 2 drink coupons per stay--not sure about Gold.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: shelbourne hotel in dublin ?
      doddsy69 Platinum 8 Reviews

ndn thanks for the info its me thats paying and the price is 269 euro a night since its my weddding aniversary i will push the boat out

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...