4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 6, 2015 2:27 PM by joshm RSS

Final Taste of Gold Stay Not Credited

buksmith Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I recently completed the Taste of Gold Challenge--six stays prior to June 30.  However, my final stay of June 28-29 was not credited.  It says that the challenge is ended and I completed 5 of 6.  The stay itself posted to my account on July 1.  My status reverted to Silver.  I have emailed customer service but gotten no response. I hope this is a glitch and not the final say.  I don't know where else to ask for help since the customer service email did not elicit a response.  Thanks for any advice.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Final Taste of Gold Stay Not Credited
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

I find that emailing customer service doesn't always produce the quick replies I desire. A better option is to call. Often the issue can be sorted out while you're on the phone. The phone reps are almost always extremely helpful. Give them a try.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

buksmith Gold

Thanks for taking the time to read and respond!  In fact i did try calling this morning only to learn that the offices are closed for Independence Day.  So, I'll have to wait until Monday to try again. I  should have called yesterday, but I (naively) thought an email would quickly straighten it out. 

buksmith Gold

It has been adjusted!  Thank you, Marriott!

joshm Member

Glad to hear this was resolved, buksmith, and welcome to the Insiders forum!

As you've done here, this site is a great resource for folks seeking insight, perspectives, recommendations, and tips about all things Rewards and travel in general. From news to travel hacks and everything in between, this site has it!

In the future, if you have a question or concern that needs to be addressed, don;t hesitate to reach out to me (joshm) or lindseyh. We make up the moderation team for the forum and we're here to help you!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...