2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2015 8:56 PM by laurac RSS

Jennifer B., general manager of Residence Inn Mount Plesant, SC for Spirit to serve Award.

charlestonbound Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Mrs Jennifer B., general manager of the Residence Inn Mount Pleasant, SC for the Spirit to Serve Award. I have stayed in her hotel several hundred nights over the last few years and have been treated like family each and every night. Jennifer and her staff continually strive to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. The hotel staff keeps the outside grounds neat and manicured, and inside clean and friendly. I have recommended numerous friends and acquaintances to Jennifers's Residence Inn and their comments are of appreciation for sending them to the Residence Inn, Mount Pleasant. When you travel as much as I do it is a great feeling to walk into an establishment and be greeted by your name and asked how you and the family are doing. Kudo's to Jennifer and the staff.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Jennifer Bagwell, general manager of Residence Inn Mount Plesant, SC for Spirit to serve Award.
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, charlestonbound, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Jennifer B., general manager of Residence Inn Mount Plesant, SC for Spirit to serve Award.
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, charlestonbound, Thank you again for helping to acknowledge this associate and their outstanding service! As a result of your nomination, this associate has been selected to receive the Marriott Spirit to Serve award. Associates are honored to hear that they exemplify the values instilled by JW Marriott, and it means more knowing the recognition came from you, our valued guest.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...