3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 29, 2015 9:40 PM by vaboywnder RSS

Lifetime status question

todd1268 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Stupid question! If I am a lifetime silver member, why do I have to start earning nights toward the silver level every year? Why can't I start at 10 nights or wherever my rollover nights start me at?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime status question
    CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Hey todd1268, I'm going to reach out to our team to get this clarified. Stay tuned!

I also wanted to give you a warm welcome to Insiders! This forum is a great place to share experiences, perspectives, photos, and ask questions to a group of experienced travelers. Being new, feel free to check out our Getting Started Guide for tips on how to enhance your Insiders experience. Feel free to reach out to myself (CariJ), lindseyh, or joshm with any questions or concerns about anything Marriott Rewards or the Insiders site. We are the community managers of the forum and are here to help!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

individual nights per year  are different than lifetime . i am lifetime platinum but each year i still get track for night stayed.

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

todd1268,

I like the way you think!   Your Lifetime Silver status means you will never drop below silver status.  However to reach Gold status you will still need to stay 50+ nights a year until you reach the Lifetime Gold milestone.  Of course if you stay 75+ nights a year you will reach Platinum status.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...