Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2009 1:32 PM by travelperfect RSS

Not Fair

vravga Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Signed up to recieve additional rewards by staying 25 nights between  sept and dec / while I am spending the nights I  cant get the points  because I am using a a corporate account instead of a Mariott Visa!  Thats not fair....

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Not Fair
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Vravga

The T&C of the current Marriott Megabogus promotion require that the nights be paid using ~a~ VISA credit card, not a Marriott VISA.

To the point about being fair, Marriott runs the Megabonus promotion twice a year, see  It's back! MegaBonus returns!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Not Fair
    travelperfect Platinum

I agree.  Marriott doesn't give the points or nights credit to the company either.  So in fact, the company and the person staying get nothing for being a Rewards member.  The person staying should get the points at the very least.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...