3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2015 11:20 PM by Jsucool76 RSS

Lost Gold Status

chiragd Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum hence please let me know if I should look somewhere else for my answers.

I was automatically bumped to Gold Status for two months - ending on June 30th and was asked to make 6 stays during that period. I ended up with 4 stays and currently have 44 nights total stay for the year. My recent stay had multiple rooms booked under my name but I was awarded only the nights for one room and was given only one stay. If either one of those were counted towards my nights or stays I would have continued as Gold. Is there anything I can do to continue as Gold now -- is there a challenge or request I can make to include the additional nights?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lost Gold Status
    brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

Deleted, duplicated thread...

Message was edited by: brightlybob

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

BEWARE FOLKS.. DUPICATED THREAD, THERES 2 others, I think ChiragD got a bit "post happy"

Jsucool76 Gold

I think MRI duplicates it by itself sometimes.

Sometimes my replies get doubled too, and I see other peoples replies get doubled.

I think it's a side effect of the "an error has occured" posting error, and the poster tries again but it gets posted over and over again.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...