4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 29, 2015 10:47 PM by aje5837 RSS

Marriott Shop My Way

aje5837 Silver 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Anyone else having trouble getting onto Marriott Shop My Way?  The web-site says Service Temporarily Unavailable.  Hopefully it will be up and running soon?  I'd like to make a purchase and get the credit!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott Shop My Way
    jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

looks like they are doing maintenance. it usually takes a couple of hours or a day for most websites.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

aje5837 Silver 1 Reviews

Thanks!

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Let me know if you're still having issues, aje5837 and I'd be happy to have our team look into this for you!

aje5837 Silver 1 Reviews

It's back up and running!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...