2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 8, 2015 5:32 PM by lindseyh RSS

Ritz-Carlton to be replaced by Camby Hotel

curiousone Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just saw an article in the local paper (Arizona Republic) mentioning that the Ritz-Carlton in the Phoenix Biltmore district is going to close, be remodeled and then reopen as a Camby Hotel. The Camby will be part of the Marriott Autograph Collection. I have not heard of this hotel yet. It will be interesting to check it out. Might even spend a night on points, if it is a Cat 6 or 7.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Ritz-Carlton to be replaced by Camby Hotel
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

ritz will open at a new location in Paradise Valley

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Ritz-Carlton to be replaced by Camby Hotel
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hey @ Curiousone!  You're correct, The Camby will opened as part of the Autograph Collection. I've been told that there have not been any opening dates announced yet, so I would check back in later to get a specific time.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...