3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 10, 2015 8:50 PM by mommadazzo RSS

Hatteras, NC

mommadazzo Member
Currently Being Moderated

Thoughts on Hatteras? When to go? Where to eat? What to do/see?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hatteras, NC
    CariJ Marriott Associate Member

Hey mommadazzo! I haven't been to Hatteras in a long, long time so I'm not the best resource for specifics. But I will say that I had a marvelous time! I imagine that the warm weather would be nice there right now. Have a great trip!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

mommadazzo Member

Thanks! We had a great trip. Can't wait to go back.

mommadazzo Member

Has anyone ever stayed at The Land Shark House in Hatteras? Beautiful house!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...