1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 21, 2015 6:14 PM by Jsucool76 RSS

Ultimate Reservation Guarantee Question

ndn Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am confused about the Ultimate Reservation Guarantee--specifically how it applies at Ritz vs. Marriott and for various levels of elite status.

If you go to the site that describes the guarantee, it will help give background to my question:

https://www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/elite.mi

The site describes a section for the guarantee at Marriott properties and a different section for guarantee at Ritz-Carlton properties. The Marriott section calls out benefits for Silver, Gold, and Platinum Rewards (either program) members. The Ritz-Carlton section only calls out the guarantee for Platinum members. However, the Marriott section also covers benefits at Ritz-Carlton properties. This makes no sense. So what is the actual policy?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Ultimate Reservation Guarantee Question
    Jsucool76 Gold
    Currently Being Moderated

the terms and conditions of the programs are written out so stupidly. everything is repeated 15 times verbatim, and it makes no sense.

your ultimate reservation guarantee applies to all hotels in the marriott family (except for delta currently) as far as I know.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...