1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 27, 2009 1:25 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

Thanks!

costaricasusan Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

New Hilton! Thanks for the info. We are going to use our points to stay at the Flora in Rome.  But, I do try to be Marriott loyal, so was wondering about Venice.   I must say the lack of Marriotts in Italy is disappointing.   And now the one on Capri is no longer a Marriott.   What a shame.    However, still going to enjoy Italy......afterall, it's on the bucket list.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Thanks!
    newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

CostaRicaSusan,

Yes, it is a shame that Marriott has so few properties in Italy.  But, DO go and enjoy Italy... you'll love it!  I just returned from 21-nights there and had a fabulous time!

Here are some pics of my room at the Grand Flora.  I was upgraded to a Junior Suite.  I thought the living room furniture was a bit tired.  But, it is a lovely hotel.  And, the view from the breakfast room in unbelievable!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...