2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 23, 2015 10:57 AM by joshm RSS

When do nights and points post to account?

dubber Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I have a couple of nights staying at Marriott properties (within last week) and have not seen the nights or points adjusted on my account.  When does this information show up and become current?  Many thanks in advance.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: When do nights and points post to account?
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

It can take up to 10 days, though usually it isn't that long. Weekends often delay posting so I always check on a Tuesday or Wednesday (in the afternoon) to see if stays from late in the week or over a weekend have posted.

If after 10 days, you still don't see the points, try calling the customer service line. If they don't see the stay, you may be asked to send copies of your hotel bill.

Typically you will see points and night credited within a couple days, but a week is not uncommon. Two weeks is when it becomes a problem.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: When do nights and points post to account?
    joshm Member

Hello dubber, and welcome to the Insiders forum!

You've come to the right place in order to make the inquiries that you have here. The Insiders community is a network of wonderful folks like yourself and they are always sharing information with one another (as bejacob so awesomely demonstrated )

From trip recommendations and destination insights to Rewards information and more, this site is a great tool for you to take advantage of while you make plans to travel. If there is anything you're seeking clarity around, seek the advice of the forum. They know a great deal about Marriott Rewards and travel in general!

If there are specific questions or concerns you would like help with, don;t hesitate to reach out to me (joshm) or lindseyh. We make up the moderation team for the forum and we're here to help!

In response to your thread, bejacob is correct. If your stay fall outside the 10 day window, let us know. We'd love to help.

Thanks for posting!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...