6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 10, 2015 1:32 PM by 702rugbyref RSS

Missing stays

702rugbyref Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I tend to follow my stays quite closley and have had to cal MR on two seperate stays in 6 months since my account had not been credited within the 10 days. I had a recent stay in Vegas, even with a receipt and my MR # on the receipt, it never posted to my account until I called customer service. No explanation was provided as to why this has occurred in the past. So I ask the mass:

1) Do you follow your account close enough to note a missing stay?

2) Have you had missing stay(s)?

3) Has there been any specific reason as to why the missing stay was not recored to your account.

4) did you receive any 'bonus' for the inconvenience or their error?

Cheers Phil

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Missing stays
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

1) Yes I do keep a close eye on my account and would notice a stay not credited.

2)  I do not recall but maybe once that a stay was not credited.

3)  No

4)  No, but then I didn't ask for any bonus points since it seldom happens.  However; should missing stays start to be the norm then you bet I'd be knocking on the bonus point door.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

1.  I check my account when I receive my e-folio.  The stay will usually be credited within 24 hours of receiving the e-folio.

2.  One missed stay this year.

3.  No reason given.

4.  No bonus.

joshm Member

A great topic to start, 702rugbyref.

I'm curious to see how other members of the community respond to your questions (like muppetwrangler and IAHFLYR) as we seem to have waves of folks that seek reconciliation for missing stays, but then again, there are waves in which stays are never an issue.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

7 Platinum 1 Reviews

1. Yes

2. I don't think so

3. No

4. No

I believe I've always had pretty good luck with stays showing up. I checked out of my latest yesterday and checked my account and saw that it was credited today.

ramoneur Platinum

1) Do you follow your account close enough to note a missing stay?

I guess so

2) Have you had missing stay(s)?

never (but I only travel/stay in Asia)

3) Has there been any specific reason as to why the missing stay was not recorded to your account.

n.a.

4) did you receive any 'bonus' for the inconvenience or their error?

n.a.

702rugbyref Platinum

Funny...my Chase rewards has posted but my nights have not increased. This usually is complete by now. Will wait until Monday and then maybe call customer service to see wassup.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...